When you are choosing the flooring for your new retirement home at either Old Mill Park or Riverbend you should take the time to consider the following questions:
- What will the room or rooms will used for?
- What kind of look do you want when it is finished?
- What kind of traffic will the room get?
- How long do you want the floor to last?
- The style of your home and your personal style?
- What is your budget for the project?
- How much maintenance do you want to do on your new floors?
These are just a few of the questions you need to consider before choosing the flooring in your home. Solid Construction Services have an unequaled selection of quality products and services and are your All-inclusive source. We can offer suggestions and will answer any and all questions you may have. Don’t forget the final decision is yours.
Our growing list of satisfied homeowners always receive the very best possible service. Reserve your new retirement home and start choosing your flooring options. Contact Linda Tillis Century 21 Affiliated. 815-762-6096